Thank you for visiting New Wave Jewellery Designs. We want you to know that your privacy is very important to us and that we strive to ensure that your experience with New Wave Jewellery Designs is one that you will want to repeat and share with your friends. Part of our commitment to you is to respect and protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to us.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request
- Confirm and track your order
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse
- Improve our website, service, product offerings, marketing and customer experience
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Understand our customer’s preferences and interests
- Contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you
Personal Information that we May Share with Others
Service Providers: We only use your personal information to create an account and/or to process your order. We share only the necessary information with the third parties that are involved in the order process, such as the financial institution that issued your credit card, the shipping carrier and our service representatives. If any questions arise about your order, we will contact you first by email and then, if necessary, by phone.
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may, and you authorize us to use and disclose any information, including personal information:
- we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request
- in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any personnel or as otherwise required by law
- to other companies for credit fraud protection and risk reduction
- to enforce any agreement we have with you
Internet Protocol (IP) Address: We record your IP address every time you purchase an item. Keeping records of IP addresses helps us judge site usability and traffic patterns, which ultimately help us improve your shopping experience and satisfy your needs.
Our top priority is the security and protection of our customer’s personal information. Preserving your privacy is just one part of our mission to provide you with a highly personalized service. Our website is protected by SSL security certificates in order to securely process credit card information. To process your order, we require your name, phone number, billing/shipping address, email address and your credit card information. While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.